The Fenix tactical flashlight TK25 R&B version will be released soon. To help us improve the experience for users and customers, Fenix is contacting users and customers who may be interested in this product and this global reviewing campaign. The selected reviewers will each be sent a Fenix TK25 R&B version flashlight and one Fenix ARB-L18-3500 rechargeable Li-ion battery (both final products) for free.
The registration period has been successfully concluded, and we would like to thank everybody for your active participation. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to those applicants who have not been selected, but unfortunately we have to limit the amount of entries we accept. Fenix will continue having campaigns for other products in future, and your ongoing support and active participation will be greatly appreciated.
1. Global Reviewer List Announcement of Fenix TK25 R&B Version Review Campaign
2. Product Introduction
The Fenix TK25 R&B version is specifically designed for hunting. The innovative mode switching structure allows easy switching between the white, red and blue lights by infinite turning of the flashlight head in either direction. This method of mode switching optimizes lighting output and effectiveness. It is fitted with a CREE XP-G2 S3 white LED, and red and blue Cree XP-E2 LED’s. The white light delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 225 meters, the red light delivers a max of 150 lumens, and the blue 60 lumens. The light is powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with cold-resistant CR123A batteries. The two tail switches are for output selection and strobe activation. This R&B version TK25 is a must-have for hunting and other tactical demands.
Estimated Retail Price: 100 USD
The ARB-L18-3500U Li-ion battery can be charged via its built-in USB port, as well as in a separate battery charger. A protective circuit is built in the anode, which is covered with a riveted steel hat. The battery is fully enclosed inside a steel shell, thus the potential risk of short circuiting caused by collision or impact is eliminated.
1. Only partial information of the customers will be released for protection of privacy.
2. Fenix will contact selected reviewers by email. If no reply is received within seven working days after sending out of our emails, we'll regard it as you giving up this chance of testing the Fenix product.
3. Dispatch of the TK25 R&B version package will be during in the last week of April, 2017.
4. Fenix reserves the rights of final interpretation of this reviewing campaign.