Fenix is holding the biggest flashlight design contest ever held in the world. Fenix First Global Flashlight Design Contest invites you to design your own and unique flashlights. Now, it’s the chance for you to join this activity, gain the global attention, and win valuable prizes.
A total of $16,000 inprizes up for grabs
Make it happen- Turn your ideas into reality
Get inspired by flashlight fans around the world
MY IDEAL FLASHLIGHT
The contest is open to flashlight fans worldwide.
Start of the Contest July 18, 2013
Submission Deadline December 15, 2013
Winners Announcement January 15, 2014
1. The Contest Application Form, any other documentation and materials submitted in connection with the Contest will together constitute your entry and are collectively hereinafter referred to as “Entry”. Your Entry must contain name, design drawings, design specification, and Contest Application Form. The documentation should be clear, well-structured, and relevant to the contest theme.
2. Design Format can be Documents & Photos (drawings by any tools, taken by cameras and others), Videos, Prototype, etc.
3. Design should be creative, shown through at least one of the items of features, performance, operation, outward appearance, user interface, material, workmanship, etc.
4. Design should be down to earth, feasible, energy saving and user- friendly.
5. Each Entry must be the original work and created solely by the contestants; must not have been submitted in any other contest and won previous awards; nor previously published or marketed; nor infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark and right of privacy and publicity, otherwise, the entrants are subject to be disqualified and asked for returning the awarded prizes.
6. Maximum of three entries per person; limit one prize for each entrant.
7. All the text information of entries must be translated into English.
Submitting an Entry
Step1: Register online
Step2: Download and fill out Application Form (http://www.fenixlight.com.cn/download/Application.doc)
Step3: Email Application Form and Entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Fenix Flashlight Design Contest.
IF your Entry includes the flashlight prototype or other related materials, please send it to
ATTN: Eric Yuan
ADD: 8/F, 2nd Building, DongFangMingIndustrialCenter, 33rd District, Bao'an,Shenzhen,China
Zip code: 518133
Phone: (+86) 400 8866 093, (+86) 0755-2963 1183-839
Submissions will be accepted through December 15, 2013 (based on the arrival date of your postal packages)
If you have any questions about how to properly submit your design, please email the questions to email@example.com with Subject: Fenix Flashlight Design Contest Help
A qualified panel of 5 judges from Fenixlight Limited R&D will select the contest winners.
1. All prizes listed above are pre-tax amount, please report and pay tax under your local tax laws and regulations.
2. Prizes are not transferable. No cash redemptions. No substitutions or exchanges of the prizes will be permitted, except that Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize that becomes unavailable.
3. The actual number of the awards will depend on the quality of the entries. Therefore, chances are that some prizes will remain vacant.
1. Entrants must register online and submit your Entry; otherwise, you will be disqualified.
2. Contest is subject to all applicable countries, states, local laws and regulations.
3. Your Entry must be your own original, unpublished work. By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that: you are the sole owner of all rights in and to the materials that constitute your Entry; your Entry is your original work; you are the photographer of any photos submitted, videographer of any videos submitted, and the author of any written materials submitted; your Entry does not violate laws prohibiting copyright or trademark infringement, defamation, misuse of trade secrets, invasion of privacy, or other laws; and use of your Entry by Organizer will not infringe on the rights of any third parties. If the Organizer suffers great losses therefore, the entrant shall compensate for those losses as well.
4. The intellectual property right of all designed works from contestants shall belong to the Organizer. Contestants have the right of signature. Please keep the original draft; all submitted works shall not be returned. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction and will not place Organizer under any obligation, and that Organizer are free to use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by accepting your Entry, Organizer do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Organizer, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
5. Except where prohibited by law, by submitting an Entry into the Contest, you authorize Organizer and their agents, to use your name, Entry submission materials, and/or Prize information, in any and all media without territorial or time limitation, for any advertising, promotional, or any other purpose related to the Contest, without further compensation to, or permission from you.
6. By entering the contest, you are required to indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, the Official Rules.
7. Employees, directors and officers of Organizer, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, contractors, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, children, sibling and their respective spouse) are not eligible to participate.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Organizer and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees, and agencies will not be responsible for (1) any late, lost, or misrouted entries or errors in transmission; (2) any disruptions to Internet connection, injuries, losses, or damages caused by events beyond the control of Organizer; or (3) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Organizer and their agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind and shall not be liable for failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to participate in the Contest. If for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Organizer, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Organizer shall have the right, at their sole discretion, to modify and/or cancel the Contest. By entering the Contest, submitting an Entry and/or accepting a prize, you release Organizer and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
9. The published contest schedule and rules are subject to change.
10. The Organizer reserves its rights of final interpretation of the Contest.