Fenix HL10 Review —by Candle Lamp, CPF
Summary:HL10 powered by 1AAA battery. It is pure flood with a 90 degree beam angle (i.e., it illuminate a confined area). Although it's a headlamp, it can be used as a key-chain light.
For more details , please click HERE.
The Fenix HL10 Headlamp puts 70 lumen max output in a featherweight case that opens to release a mini flashlight. Three brightness levels deliver a 90 degree beam with a 100 degree tilt inside the durable case that measures only 45.2 g(1.59oz).
· Utilizes Cree XP-E LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
· Uses one AAA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery
· 69.5mm(Length) ×29.2mm (Width) ×28.2mm(Height)
· 45.2-gram weight (excluding the battery)
· Mini light stands upright when removed from the case
·100-degree tilt mechanism focuses the HL10 where needed
· Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
· Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
· Made of durable plastic and aluminum alloy
·Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
·Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating